From Capitol Hill to the Liberty Bell, north and south of the Mason-Dixon, we are the Mid-Atlantic Bellas!
We are an all female team of athletes ranging from novice to professional bike racers, triathletes, and adventure racers. Our goal is to inspire women to get out and ride a bike, race a bike, and enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle through cycling and laughter. We are still growing, but have members in VA, MD, DC, DE, PA, and NJ.
Join us for a ride! Our 2010 season for monthly rides are on the Fourth Tuesday of each month between April and September from Conte’s in Bethesda, MD! Wanna ride with flair? Come join the fun! Find all the details on our Bella Board.
We also get together for Happy Hours and other Bella events! Join our email list and Bella Board to get all the details!
For more information on the Mid-Atlantic region, contact Nicole
|MidAtlantic Bella Pages||MidAtlantic Links|
Upcoming Events (see Bella Board for all the details!) :
- First Tuesday Arlington Conte’s Bike Ride and BBQ
- Every Tuesday Arlington Conte’s Bike Ride
- Every Wednesday Greenbelt Training Race Series
- Every Thursday Bethesda Conte’s Bike Ride
- Fourth Tuesday Bethesda Conte’s Velo Bella Women’s Ride
- May 8th Ft Richie Race
- May 15th Poolsville Road Race
- May 16th Leonardtown Criterium
- May 23rd Carlisle Time Trial
- May 23rd Kelly Cup/Bike Jam
*Check out Bikereg for a complete list of Mid-Atlantic races!