Welcome to the Tennessee Bellas!
Tennessee Velo Bella started in December of 2005. VB Tennessee now boasts riders and racers of all ages and walks of life – from college students to grandmothers, beginner riders to Velo Bella Pro team members!
Here’s our Top Ten Reasons to join Velo Bella TN!
- You can talk to other women about saddle sores (and other unknown rashes) and get REAL information without anyone laughing (because we ALL know that it’s just not that funny!).
- No one will laugh at you if you don’t know how to: change a tire, inflate your tire, remove your front wheel.
- You want another acceptable excuse to wear pink and purple – just like the 80’s.
- You want a chance to have a cocktail at a team meeting… where else can you do that?
- Your team mates will share their shorts with you when you arrive at your first race bottomless.” (Angie V.!)
- Your team mates will stick with you during your first race even if it does mean the very back of the pack. (Molly G.!)
- You don’t want a “hammerfest” EVERY time you ride….
- …because sometimes it’s not how fast you ride but how good you look doing it…and THEN dusting the competition.
- You always wanted to be in a sorority… except this one does not involve hazing… much.
- You don’t always want to ride with a bunch of guys who shave their legs better than you do.
Want to know more about the Tennessee Chapter of Velo Bella? Send us an or
Check out our:
- Race Reports
- Photo Gallery
- Nashville Mountain Bike
- Tennessee Bicycle Racing Association
- Hope on Wheels
Meet Our Team:
- Angela Brown
- Shelly Collins
- Dee Davis
- Amber Favorite
- Molly Graves
- Yvonne Horn
- Jennifer (Missy) Hulbert
- Jennifer Magli
- Jennifer Morehead
- Kelly Priebel
- Laura Sweeney
- Abby Olson
- ….and more!